Want to work with us?
System Support Engineer
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
- Provide System Support Services & in-house IT support;
- Enable overseas support services center and assist in company Support Services initiatives
- Provide timely and effective 1st & 2nd tier system support services
- Handle system troubleshooting, debugging, installation & configuration (such as Kiosk, Point-of-Sale, payment devices & printers)
- Develop & manage front-line staff regarding all technical-related knowledge and expectations
- Assist in client meetings and technical input.
- Higher Diploma with 3 years or above relevant work experience
- Experience in POS system is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft based system, Virtualization, network and IT security control
- Sounds knowledge in configuring enterprise-wide system platform, LANS, WANs, WLANS & VPNs
- Self-driven with Can‐do attitude & problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in both Written & Spoken English and Chinese
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary to the right candidate
- Performance bonus
- 5-day work week
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Regional exposure
- Working a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team