Want to work with us?
Senior DevOps Specialist
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
We welcome highly motivated candidates to join our expanding team. Our culture is flat, friendly, and respectful. If ‘doing real work’ and ‘be respected for real contributions’ resonate with you, we might have something in common.!
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to streamline the software development life cycle
- Work with the development team to build efficient, low-cost and scalable infrastructure for different types of projects
- Monitor systems and infrastructure to ensure their high availability, stability and security
- Support and troubleshoot systems and infrastructure, act as the first response for alerts
- Provide technical support to internal teams in a timely manner. Handle incoming inquiries professionally
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant professional and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Kubernetes, ELK, Docker, Argo CD, Terraform, Packer
- Knowledge of Google Cloud platform, architecture and design
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines with cloud-native and/or opensource tools
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful.
- Strong awareness of networking protocols and cyber security
- Experience in GCP would be a plus
- Possess good communication skills in English and Chinese
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Performance bonus
- 5-day work week, hybrid working model
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Asia Regional exposure that paves ways for your future
- Working in a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team
Aigens is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be retained for a maximum period of 24 months.