Want to work with us?
Quality Assurance Engineer
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
We are inviting highly motivated QA candidates to join our expanding team. Our culture is flat, friendly, and respectful. If ‘doing real work’ and ‘be respected for real contributions’ resonate with you, come talk to us!
- Design, prepare and execute test cases / test scripts and other relevant documents for conducting UAT and simulation tests to facilitate a smooth implementation of business projects
- Coordinate and execute the testing strategy to meet with clients’ requirements
- Report to Team Head and work closely with development team & PM team
- Communicate and liaise with users and development team to identify and resolve issues and bugs
- Participate in various activities of software development life cycle as needed
You should be:
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years hands-on software testing / quality assurance experience
- Familiar with latest web technology, mobile app
- Knowledge in programming is a definite advantage
- Basic knowledge in SDLC and able to work closely with software developers
- Detail-minded and able to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Performance bonus
- 5-day work week, hybrid working model
- Friendly and casual work environment
- SE Asian Regional exposure that paves ways for your future
- Working in a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team