Want to work with us?
Senior BD Manager
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
We welcome highly motivated candidates to join our expanding team. Our culture is flat, friendly, and respectful. If ‘doing real work’ and ‘be respected for real contributions’ resonate with you, we might have something in common!
What your daily work looks like:
- Develop sales strategies, generate sales leads and close deals independently
- Identify business opportunities and develop business models and programs to drive sales growth
- Conduct market analysis, competitor analysis and develop deep understanding of the F&B business environment
- Keep abreast of the development of our technologies and products, coordinate between customers and internal teams on project delivery
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with existing customers and potential customers
- Liaise with multiple teams across locations in SE Asia, ensure happy customers and build long term relationships
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Tech / Digital / POS / F&B sectors
- High self-motivation to succeed in a team environment that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A “can-do attitude” and excellent learning attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and a local language
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Performance bonus
- 5-day work week, hybrid working model
- Friendly and casual work environment
- SE Asian Regional exposure that paves ways for your future
- Working in a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team
Aigens is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.