Want to work with us?
Senior Accountant / Accountant
Aigens is a hotel and restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Bangkok, Jakarta, and Kuala Lumpur. We serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like Accor, Hyatt, Centara, KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, etc..
We welcome highly motivated candidates to join our expanding team. Our culture is flat, friendly, and respectful. If ‘doing real work’ and ‘be respected for real contributions’ resonate with you, we might have something in common.!
What your daily work looks like:
- Perform payables & treasury functions in APAC countries and/or on group level
- Handle daily finance operations
- Handle budget & forecast
- Set up internal control and prepare guidelines & SOPs
- Review overseas management accounts prepared by professional firms
- Handle projects and/or ad hoc projects
We are looking for someone with:
- Higher Diploma or above qualifications
- At least 5 years relevant experience & knowledge in accounting software for SME
- Experience working in a tech company or in cloud environment is a plus
- Open mindset & willing to learn
- Positive, energetic, independent, detailed minded, well organized and can-do attitude
- Confident in both written and spoken English
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Accountant
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- 5-day work week
- Friendly and people-oriented work environment
- Working in a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team
Aigens is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be retained for a maximum period of 24 months.