Want to work with us?
Director of Product
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
We welcome highly motivated candidates to join our expanding team. Our culture is flat, friendly, and respectful. If ‘doing real work’ and ‘be respected for real contributions’ resonate with you, we might have something in common.!
What your daily work look like:
- Creates a product vision aligned to business priorities, supported by business plans and builds a corresponding road-map to delivery
- Conduct product & Market research, market analysis, including documentation of both internal requirements and generate innovative and differentiated F&B product ideas / solutions
- Responsible for product strategy & implementation, lead the product team in planning product features, and work closely with UI/UX designer and development team members to communicate product requirements, roadmap, user cases and workflows, including mobile App, Kiosks
- Responsible for design, testing, progress tracking of products to ensure the life cycle
- Responsible to deliver direct business results and advice regarding product development that necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy
- Interacts with business managers, developers, QA analysts, and sales to understand their long-term vision, discuss industry trends, and incorporate them into the product & solutions strategy, enforcing project timeline
- Provide regular product updates, training & product expertise support to internal teams
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize them based on changing requirements
We are looking for someone with:
- MBA /Masters/ Undergraduate degree holder in Business/IT/Marketing related field with at least 10 years’ of solid experience in product management as product manager or above. With 3 or more years of experience in managing direct reporting team members.
- Proven success in managing tech solutions/SaaS products is required, Solid understanding of F&B industry is highly preferred
- Deep understanding of product management framework and able to bring your knowledge to tailor-made it for Aigens business model and Culture.
- Data centric and able leverage data to make business decisions
- Hands on experience in driving product management, new products’ definition and launching
- Impeccable abstraction and articulation skills, able to define blue and red ocean of markets and determine area(s) to penetrate from product perspective
- Strong business acumen with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstration of leadership capabilities to lead the team and company products to the next level
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Performance bonus
- 5-day work week, hybrid working model
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Asia Regional exposure that paves ways for your future
- Working in a flat culture with talented individuals
- Join a young and growing brand backed by a great investment team
Aigens is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.